08 April 2009

mushroom cap

today was the very best in a simple satisfying way, like light tea. i wore my favorite tshirt which is very kind
and brought my cup right into school with me, hot tea and all.
quiet ladybug whispers from k who is a cutie and said the nicest things to me
and a note from m.h. and a hug from the other m who waited after my art class, he said his first day at new school was very good and i was happy. i love the feeling of being happy for someone else being happy.
and a wonderful note from c as well, a prompt hair ruffling from the other one
"it makes your day though" so i ruffled back in response.
gave b a birthday wish. doing it again. have the happiest birthday, b. you're talented and i built that house just for you. enjoy it and your gardens!

"and when i awoke in my flat, a mushroom had grown right out of the carpet."