12 April 2009

i can't

i'm going to spend the rest of the day on important letters and of course drawing p's house, how can i deny a request like that?
cats hear the sounds of strings. if i'm untangling a necklace or my headphones, kitty comes running. she's purring and stepping on me with cold paws. get some socks. but p likes my room the most, probably because of the yellow.
i'm impatient with everything except untangling. i'm good at that. i can stand there for minutes untangling something without flinching, and i won't stop until the air is clear.
why do you think that is? i miss that question. come back to me.
the song coney island by good old war is extremely pleasant and enjoyable, i love it dearly. only acoustic, though.
the other thing: i realized how much i love todd selby. i want to marry him. i mean really, how does he know that the only thing i love more than old shoes and red plums is digging through people's things? his ideas are brilliant, the Selby always cheers me up-
they're just too wonderful to resist.
i emailed marc johns a few weeks ago and told him everything and he was really nice! then i emailed todd selby and sent him a poem by dallas clayton, about homes. i thought he would like it. he did!
doing that made me feel like oskar schell, but only a while after. it's a good feeling. i want to marry him too.


please
please buy me a rabbit.