28 March 2009

things desired

What do I wish?
a good evening. an actual living breathing kind starry wine warm bare bear evening. people say good evening. well what if i was having a bad evening? would it make me feel better, or worse?
it would depend on whether it was a greeting or a goodbye.

{ how are you even supposed to say to someone "Goodbye. But just for a LITTLE WHILE."
old thin glass with a hole in the middle. }

then again, they're saying that in hopes that i will have a good evening.
which is good enough for me.

"well i'm on my way, i don't know where i'm going,
i'm on my way, i'm taking my time-
but i don't know where."

P.S.: i look at people and see the differences but when i study faces, i can't pick out distinctly what is different between people. everything really is beautiful when you look at it. it just takes a good moment to really appreciate something, and then it's like liquid gold in a jar.