09 March 2009

braided grass

my days are so blurry, and my nights are so clear
i feel like everything happens at night; conversations that are worth while, and my insides spill all over the place and i get things done,
like these letters that i wrote.
i changed my handwriting again today, was called a bunny by someone new (what did i say) and felt like a ghost
was a ghost. do you sea me?

people like n make me feel greedy. n doesn't ever want anything. how does he do that? he's such a simple boy. i don't know how or why.
i told p i felt greedy, last night i told her.
she said that second chances were the best.
and that she always had room in her heart for anyone - because everyone deserved to be cared about.
ordinarily i would find this sweet but things have been too weird for me to have emotions of my own. strangely enough, right now i have nothing but feelings for everyone around me. i have no problem writing these good folks letters and making them special mixes. and i just want to listen to them. i think that's why i won't tell n anything, because i just don't want to feel greedy anymore.

d: i didn't finish your feathers.
i'm sorry.