11 February 2009

a rainy night

honestly this is a more ideal time for me to be getting ready for bed. it's been difficult awakening in the morning before 6.30, i seriously think it might be because i've been going to bed earlier. for some reason a later bedtime is just better for me. probably because i'm so used to it.

my neck is so itchy, my hair is finally feeling like it's growing, which makes me happy but the ends are tickling my neck and spiders are running all around.

i'm finally charging my ipod :') it constantly needs to be updated i'm glad i finally plugged it into itunes and it's synching and everything. i don't spend as much time as i used to into finding newer artists to listen to, recently i've been working on finding more music i like from the same artists. break time.

it's almost half past eleven, nighty night reader and sky and ground and i