17 January 2009

frog eyes

i feel so disappointed. and i feel disappointed and sad that i feel disappointed and sad. cycles.
i tried to make a list of books i wanted but realized i didn't want any of them and kept trying and just figured it would be a waste of money to buy books i wasn't even sure i wanted so i just gave up. i watched the incredibles when i woke up and showered then finished watching the incredibles. my dad made me a sandwich and i felt like a little kid, i ate it and then ate a cinnamon scone that my brother got for me and then started to clean my room.
i still can't get my downloaded Merriweather Post Pavilion onto my ipod which really SUCKS because i hate listening to music on my stupid computer. the sound sucks and my laptop is heavy which also sucks.
anyway i didn't even finish cleaning my room, in fact all i managed to do was lose all of my christmas money and shove all my random stuff on top of my bureau. and hang like two sweaters in my closet. i used to have so many sweaters and now i barely have any and then i complain about not having sweaters and do nothing. sweaters are so the bomb.
juno is pissing me off. she's so depressive and her voice is monotonous and the only good thing in the movie is the music (NOT barry louis polisar), her bedroom, and rainn wilson flipping out at the director in the extras on the DVD.
my parents are going out someplace to dinner (YES) so now i can sit on the couch and watch this documentary called Crazy Love that we got on netflix about a guy who cheated on his wife, threw acid on his new girlfriend and how she forgave him.
i feel like such an angsty teenager, i've been listening to creepy scratchy music like sonic youth and frog eyes and radiohead (none of those are creepy just GOOD but whatever) and that song by pink floyd "hey you" which it sucks because you can't buy the version of gilmour (or waters? either way) laughing maniacally at the end which practically makes the song and you can't even get it on itunes.
so now i'm going to sit here and think about what a jackass i am (which i am for several reasons, the main one of which i can't even mention) and watch this cool movie and be confused. and cry about losing the tale of despereaux.