12 January 2009

crackling jackling

i am just sittin here at 12.30 on a sunday (technically it's monday now but who gives) and today i was going to replace all the retarded pictures on my bedroom walls with nice newer ones (i like change) then decided WHAT THE HELL I'LL CHANGE EVERYTHING ELSE TOO which led me to moving my bed / dresser / desk / night table, all of my books and trinkets and art prints are all over the floor and cluttered about and my bed's in sucha sucha hella niceeee place right nexxt to my window right parallel to it perfectly but i can't lean back cause there's no wall on either end. at least i can see the night when i lay down, anyway i'm finishing everything tomorrow after school because it was dark and i was sick and tired before i could finish today

i'm being nostalgic about the 90s again and i hardly lived in that decade i just miss old denim and mellow everything and big black cameras and full house even though that show was gay as shit.
anyway i gotta go places
cyacyacya even though you won't be readin this till a normal hour