20 December 2008

shortcomings of life



i created a flickr. i finished my wishlist that my parents have been asking for for the past two weeks. i wrote a poem, i never thought i would write a poem. it completely makes no sense, doesn't rhyme and hasn't the faintest outline of a pattern. poetry really isn't my thing, though there are a handful of poems that i do hold close to me!

it's taken me forever to drink this one cup of coffee but i don't know why because i love coffee, i just think it's because i'm at the computer and i'm distracted.

that little watercolor painting is by a flickr user called miss capricho, her art is pretty amazing. the watercolors she does look so delicate and pretty! some of the ink drawings of hers almost remind me of A.A. Miln's pooh drawings. and zoefield's are equally wonderful, particularly her blue polaroids and bone drawings!

today is a good day for inspiration. bye!